SWarp is a program that resamples and co-adds together FITS images using any arbitrary astrometric projection defined in the WCS standard.Author: Emmanuel Bertin
- 2010-09-04 : SWarp V2.19.1 released, brings several new bugfixes and features.
- 2009-10-05 : Many AstrOmatic software packages offer the possibility to generate metadata in XML-VOTable format at the end of an execution run.
- 2009-06-02 : Playing the weighting game: why caution must be taken when using weight-maps (I).
- 2009-05-04 : AstrOmatic binary software is packaged slightly differently from older (TERAPIX) releases. Read about the choices made for packaging AstrOmatic software and the main changes between the old and the new system.
- 2008-01-08 : SWarp V2.17.1 fixes a bug preventing multiple input images to be loaded.
Download the latest stable version (V2.19.1)
Both the autoconfigurable source archive and Linux RPM packages are available below. The RPM versions have been optimized to provide the best possible performance on Linux PCs.
The SWarp documentation is complete and reasonably up-to-date.